1. Direct Deposit via BDO
2. Paypal - ( Additional 5% )
3. Credit and Debit Card - (
Additional 5% )
processed via Paypal**
*Should you wish to pay us using a credit card, you may be required to send us a photocopy of the credit card together with a valid ID of the card owner. This measure is done for verification purposes only, in accordance to Philippine Payment Gateways’ fraud prevention scheme.
· 4. Pawnshops – PALAWAN, CEBUANA , LBC AND MLHUILLIER
For Bank Deposit. Please deposit the amount to our bank account in BDO :
For BDO Accounts:
Bank : Banco De Oro
Bank Account name : SUMMITRON LIGHTS AND SOUNDS INC
Bank Account number : 004670014172 (PESO ACCOUNT)
Bank Branch : Sales Branch
BDO ATM Banking (Send Money using ATM card to other unenrolled BDO Account)
1. Insert your ATM card at any BDO ATM Machine
2. Select Fund transfer
3. Choose Savings if your account is savings and Current if your account is in current
4. Select Other BDO Account
5. Enter Account number of SUMMITRON LIGHTS AND SOUNDS INC. - 004670014172 → then Confirm.
6. Enter the amount you want to transfer. → then Confirm.
7. Lastly, enter your Pin Number.
8. Email us a photo of your deposit receipt to email@example.com .
9. You may also Call us or SMS us the Deposit Receipt Number indicated on the receipt you will get in the ATM.
10. Make sure you keep a copy of your deposit receipt for future references.
BDO Online Fund Transfer (Recommended for Regular Customers)
Register our account number 004670014172 once. Please follow BDO’s guideline here:
2. Forward to firstname.lastname@example.org the confirmation email BDO will send to you and indicate your order number on the subject line or body.
Security Payment Scheme
The total order amount will immediately be debited from your account upon completion of the checkout process. If you wish to cancel an order because of an error, you may do so by following our Cancellations, Returns, and Refunds guidelines.
Installment payments will be made available in the near future.